95 out of 100 based on 24 user ratings
Reckoner Triumph Seal
Eta: from 1 hour to 3 weeks
Requirements: PWR: 700 LVL: 50
I was very pleased with the result Jack Mirrow
5 5I ordered a boost from my account from these guys. I was very pleased with the result. Prices are quite reasonable. I will appeal again.
This is a quit nice service. Ane4kasunny
5 5This is a quit nice service. Good staff and conditions. I am gratefull to creators for such server.
Great company, offers a good product. Alexander Fox
5 5Great company, offers a good product. Guys honest, sociable, to cooperate with them me liked. Of all the companies offering such a product, this is the best.
What will happen after you pay an order
You’ll get 2 support emails with the whole information about your order.
We will send you the username and password details for your personal account, so you can track information about order process.
We also will send you the actual details where you find out when the booster is appointed to your order and every piece of your order list is completed.
Enter your username for checking ability to use this item
NOT CONNECTED TO BUNGIE.NET
What you’ll get
Chance to get powerful weapons and exotic drop during the boost We will keep all loot dropped during the boost
- Completed Forsaken Story with Dreaming City access or you can order it using our Forsaken Story Boost offer;
- Level 50 requirement. In case you don’t have time to lvl your character, you can order 1-50 leveling here;
- Unlocked Reckoning Tier III is required;
- Power Level 700+ or you can order it using our Power Leveling offers;
- “Swift Reckoning” option we will complete a time trial run of Tier III in the Reckoning;
- “One Skip Ahead” option we will successfully complete the Reckoning at Tier III twice, once with each boss;
- “Get Recked” option we will defeat powerful enemies, land precision final blows, and defeat Shadow Thrall while in the Reckoning;
- “Triumphant Collector” option we will win matches, deposit Motes, summon Small Blockers, summon Giant Blockers, and earn Half-Banked medals while ave the Collector Aura in Gambit Prime;
- “Triumphant Invader” option we will win matches, defeat opposing Guardians with your Super, defeat opposing Guardians with Sniper or Linear Fusion Rifles, defeat opposing Guardians with Fusion Rifles or Shotguns, defeat opposing Guardians with any other weapon, and drain Motes while near the enemy bank and have the Invader Aura in Gambit Prime;
- “Triumphant Reaper” option we will win matches, defeat combatants, defeat high-value targets, defeat Blockers, and envoys, and earn Massacre Medals while we have the Reaper Aura in Gambit Prime;
- “Triumphant Senty” option while having the Sentry Aura in Gambit Prime we will win matches, mark Invaders, defeat Blockers before Primeval has spawned, defeat Taken when Primeval has spawned, and earn Locksmith Medals;
- “The Hated Path” option we will acquire Thorn;