95 out of 100 based on 24 user ratings
Eta: Boost takes 1 day
Requirements: PWR: 600 LVL: 0
I was very pleased with the result Jack Mirrow
5 5I ordered a boost from my account from these guys. I was very pleased with the result. Prices are quite reasonable. I will appeal again.
This is a quit nice service. Ane4kasunny
5 5This is a quit nice service. Good staff and conditions. I am gratefull to creators for such server.
Great company, offers a good product. Alexander Fox
5 5Great company, offers a good product. Guys honest, sociable, to cooperate with them me liked. Of all the companies offering such a product, this is the best.
What will happen after you pay an order
You’ll get 2 support emails with the whole information about your order.
We will send you the username and password details for your personal account, so you can track information about order process.
We also will send you the actual details where you find out when the booster is appointed to your order and every piece of your order list is completed.
Enter your username for checking ability to use this item
NOT CONNECTED TO BUNGIE.NET
What you’ll get
Chance to get powerful weapons and exotic drop during the boost We will keep all loot dropped during the boost
- Power Level 600+ or you can order it using our Power Leveling offers;
- Completed Volundr Forge (Hammerhead and quest access from Ada-1 received) is required;
- The unlocked access to Gofannon Forge is required;
- Completed Forsaken Story or you can order it using our Forsaken Story Boost offer;
- With our Gofannon Forge Boost service, you will get completed Gofannon Forge ignition event once or multiple times.
- You will get an Encrypted Cache Key that opens the chest and can grant you a random part of a unique armor set.
- The completion time of the Gofannon Forge Boost varies between 1-8 hours days, depending on the number of completions selected.
- Boost available on all Platforms - PC, PS4 and Xbox
- If you want the Gofannon Forge to be completed with more than one classes, just pick your preferences from the 'Class" drop-down option below.
- By choosing the "Appear Offline" option, you will let the booster know that you want him to stay invisible while playing.