95 out of 100 based on 24 user ratings
Eater of the Worlds Raid
Eta: 1 day(s)
Requirements: PWR: 500 LVL: 0
I was very pleased with the result Jack Mirrow
5 5I ordered a boost from my account from these guys. I was very pleased with the result. Prices are quite reasonable. I will appeal again.
This is a quit nice service. Ane4kasunny
5 5This is a quit nice service. Good staff and conditions. I am gratefull to creators for such server.
Great company, offers a good product. Alexander Fox
5 5Great company, offers a good product. Guys honest, sociable, to cooperate with them me liked. Of all the companies offering such a product, this is the best.
What will happen after you pay an order
You’ll get 2 support emails with the whole information about your order.
We will send you the username and password details for your personal account, so you can track information about order process.
We also will send you the actual details where you find out when the booster is appointed to your order and every piece of your order list is completed.
Enter your username for checking ability to use this item
NOT CONNECTED TO BUNGIE.NET
What you’ll get
Chance to get powerful weapons and exotic drop during the boost We will keep all loot dropped during the boost
- Power Level 500+
- With our Destiny 2 Eater of Worlds Gear Farm service, you can choose between Normal and Prestige mode.
- "Open Chests" is an option that will get your booster to open all the chests with any keys obtained during the raid.
- You will get all stages of the raid cleared + a kill of the final boss.
- Random powerful gear that can improve your item power level
- Rare and Legendary engrams
- Raid keys that could be used with "Open Chests" option
- The completion time of the Eater of Worlds Raid varies between 1-4 hours, depending on the selected options and your gear.
- Boost available on all Platforms - PC, PS4 and Xbox
- If you want the raid to be completed with more than one classes, just pick your preferences from the 'Class" drop-down option below.
- By choosing the "Appear Offline" option, you will let the booster know that you want him to stay invisible while playing.